Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Director Customer Management
- Director, Customer Management, maintains long-term strategic aftersales business relationships with wireless telecommunications and governmental customers.
- Pro-actively work with the local customer to ensure they continue to receive ongoing and consistent value from the company's provided solutions, software and services, which they have purchased.
- The manger will own the account's aftersales business, focus on relationship management, and you will actively collaborate internally with Product Management, Sales, Finance, Operations and Product Development, and externally with Partners to ensure successful operation with your managed services.
- Engage with customer's decision makers to ensure that their changing business objectives are identified and met by the current and future services. You will identify the client's needs before they realize them themselves.
- Leadership role within the customer project team, assuming full ownership of projects that will contribute towards the company's growth and objectives.
- Close collaboration with Sales and Finances to create strategic plans, engage relevant stakeholders, execute the projects and analyze the results.
- Ownership of yearly planning, day-to-day activities, sets up the operative team and continuously reviews and contributes towards improvement of the companies solutions.
- Lead the service managed services operation and establish KPIs for diligent performance management.
- Owns the aftermarket business of the account in the market.
- Builds and maintains strategic and operational customer relationships through formal and informal interactions.
- Leads Customer Advocacy for the account.
- Educates company about Customer temperature and drives for better customer understanding.
- Champions within Product Management & Development, and drives the project team to provide the best solutions to the customer at an acceptable timeframe.
- Responsible of all communication and operations under the account. Facilitates periodic visits from Sales and Product Management teams and acts as the liaison between the customer and other departments within the company.
- Leads and directs teams responsible for the execution of localized Managed Services to meet contractual SLAs.
- Pro-actively acts to ensure top customer experience with the service solution.
- Directs Tier 1 customer support team to ensure customer problems are being handled with the appropriate priority and resolved to meet customer expectations, and works closely with Tier 2 & 3 teams for the best overall support experience.
- Works with their regional delivery partners to properly equip them to be able to support our programs and customers.
- Has accountability to renew all Maintenance and Managed Service contracts on time. Also makes sure that all individual invoices are paid in time.
- Identifies opportunities for expansion and growth in the market.
- Constantly reviews operational performance and service quality with well defined KPI's.
- Maintains current functional and technical knowledge of the entire product line of the company.
- Helps to document best practices in customer relationship management and with managed services operation.
One of the fastest growing companies in the Sillicon Valley
Opportunity for a self-driven Director within the telecom/data security field
Experience and Qualifications:
- Must be a results oriented customer account management professional with over 10 years of relevant experience in the wireless telecommunications, networking or IT market.
- Must have a solid understanding of how to work with wireless network providers, government agencies, field service organizations, as well as managing all operations functions.
- Experience with managing a customer support and services organization.
- Track record of established relationships with top operations/technical decision makers.
- Should be technically savvy and have ability to communicate effectively with engineers and sophisticated technology customers.
- Must bring a reputation of credibility and integrity.
- Familiar with the operational methods and procedures used by service providers. Ability to work efficiently within process framework, personnel and tools used by the carriers.
- Highly experienced in end-to-end Project Management Methodologies. Can prepare and maintain detail project plan with including phases, deliverables, milestones, tasks, resources etc. PMI or equivalent certification is a plus.
- Must be flexible with an ability to adapt to changing market conditions, possess strategic and tactical skills to recognize and respond to trends.
- Must have experience successfully working in multiple foreign countries and managing across different cultures.
- Must be an action-oriented personality.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication, presentation skills.
- Works extremely well in virtual environment with remote teams.
- Fluent English skills - both verbal and written. Other language skills a plus
On behalf of our client - a company operating within the telecom/ data security field, that is one of the fastest growing private companies in Silicon Valley with operations throughout the world.
Our client is willing to make a very competitive offer to the successfully hired candidate.