Senior IT Business Analyst front-to-back/ Team Leader - Trading
You will be leading a motivated team and be engaged, in close collaboration with the users, the project manager and the company's IT department, in the following tasks:
- Further Stabilise the Front-to-back trading applications recently implemented.
- Provide post-implementation user support, resolve issues and manage incidents.
- Identify business needs through interviews with users and review of current processes for further developments/ Business enhancement.
- Organise User Acceptance and Non Regression Tests.
- Validate and document key business requirements in order to give accurate specifications to the development team.
- Prepare test scenarios and contribute actively to the testing.
- Prepare user documentation and training materials.
- Release management.
- Configure the application.
- Contribute to project management.
With this position, you will gain a deep understanding of all our departments and main applications from front-end trading to middle and back office processes.
Trading company (80% papers, 20% physical commodities), international env.
Trade and Risk Management Solution expert - post implementation project
- At least 5 years of Business Analyst experience in Financial trading software or E/CTRM (Triple point, Openlink, Allegro, Murex, Summit, Calypso, etc), ideally with back office knowledge.
- Good experience within one of the following sectors: Family office, Banking or trading company.
- Exposed to Processing Streams (Trade lifecycle, Payments, Swift, Confirmation, Accounting).
- Strong understanding of Liquidity, PnL and Position.
- Strong understanding of various trading products (FX, Spot, Swap, Forward, Loans, Option..).
- Good technical background around CTRM solution (n-tier architecture). Knowledge of Oracle a plus.
- Degree in Information Technology.
- Perfectly fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Self-starter, pro-active, logical and with a critical mind.
- Well organised and attention to details.
- Team Player.
- Ability to quickly adapt and learn new processes and systems.
- Excellent communication skills.
My client, a trading company (80% paper, 20% physical commodities) in Geneva, is looking for a new Senior Business Analyst front-to-back who will be also in charge of leading the BA team. Leading the team doesn't mean only to coordinate them but also to take the lead on any more complexe tasks and issues.
This Senior BA will also stand as THE Solution Owner of their trading solutions.
Attractive salary package.