Senior IT Business Analyst front-to-back/ Team Leader - Trading
You will be leading a motivated team and be engaged, in close collaboration with the users, the project manager and the company's IT department, in the following tasks:
- Further Stabilise the Front-to-back CTRM recently implemented
- Provide post-implementation user support, resolve issues and manage incidents
- Identify business needs through interviews with users and review of current processes for further developments/ Business enhancement
- Organise User Acceptance and Non Regression Tests
- Validate and document key business requirements in order to give accurate specifications to the development team
- Prepare test scenarios and contribute actively to the testing
- Prepare user documentation and training materials
- Release management
- Configure the application
- Contribute to project management
With this position, you will gain a deep understanding of all our departments and main applications from front-end trading to middle and back office processes.
Commodity trading company, international environment
IT BA front-to-back, CTRM post implementation project
- At least 5 years of Business Analyst experience in E/CTRM or Financial software (Triple point, Openlink, Allegro, Murex, Summit, Calypso, etc), ideally with back office knowledge.
- Good experience one of the following: Family office, Bank or trading company.
- Exposed to Processing Streams (Trade lifecycle, Payments, Swift, Confirmation, Accounting).
- Understanding of Liquidity, PnL and Position.
- Understanding of various trading products (FX, Spot, Swap, Forward, Loans, Option..).
- Good technical background around CTRM solution (n-tier architecture). Knowledge of Oracle a plus.
- Degree in Information Technology.
- Perfectly fluent in English (written and spoken). French a plus.
- Self-starter, pro-active, logical and with a critical mind.
- Well organised and attention to details.
- Team Player.
- Ability to quickly adapt and learn new processes and systems.
- Excellent communication skills.
My client, a commodity trading company in Geneva, is looking for a new Senior Business Analyst front-to-back/ Solution Owner who will be also in charge of leading the BA team.
Attractive salary package.