Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Our client is looking for a Commercial Product Manager (m/f) experienced in Agriculture Technology (AgTech) and with a passion for technology, data science and agriculture.
The Commercial Product Manager (m/f) will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage the product development process, ensuring successful delivery and version phasing
- Coordinate with the CEO and CTO to balance product delivery and Research & Development
- Gather requirements from customers, analyse/organise requirements into deliverable versions, and translate requirements into work packages for the technical team
- Make final decisions about version functionality and team scheduling to achieve commercial goals
- Interface with the customers throughout the delivery process and ensure on-going maintenance and support
- Maintain constant dialogue with Software Development and Data Analytics teams
Minimum 3 years of product development experience in Agriculture Technology
Valid Swiss work permit
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in AgTech, digital agriculture or agriculture-related domain
- MS degree in Agriculture Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent preferred
- Experience with remote sensing and GIS data is advantage
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development
- Fluent English, Portuguese is advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled at working effectively with technical teams to develop a product
- Work permit in Switzerland for non-EU applicants is strongly required.
Our client is an innovative Swiss TOP-10 start-up, pioneer in the Agriculture Technology (AgTech) industry. The start-up is one of the 4 European AgTech companies with a potential to become a $1bn company.
Young and extremely motivated team of bright data scientists, hardware and software developers
Be part of the sustainable future of agriculture