Linux System and Network Engineer (m/f)
Your scope of responsibilities current and to come will be, but not limited to:
- Delivering a high quality service to your internal clients and colleagues.
- Answering business needs in a professional and service oriented manner.
- Running, maintaining and improving virtualized infrastructures (VMware Clusters and stacks/ Storage network, hypervisors, monitoring).
- Supervising and managing Operating systems and applications and the servers they are running on.
- Security focused, you will integrate IT Security aspects in your daily tasks.
- Thanks to technology watch, your inputs will be appreciated in resolving or improving the client's operations and tools.
Linux Network and System Engineer
Fast growing and innovative IT company
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Great team player.
- Several experience in virtualized infrastructures stack (VMware, SAN, Monitoring, Backup, etc).
- Good skills in Linux administration (Debian, ideally).
- Good skills in networking (switching, routing, firewalling, VPN).
- Good scripting skills.
- Windows Servers Administration is a nice to have.
- Strong motivation/curiosity to learn new things and discover new technologies.
- Very good problem-solving skills and open-mind towards suggestions.
- Good autonomy in daily work.
- Speak professional English (B2-C1) French is great for ideal team integration.
If all of the above or most of the above fit your skills, let's talk about it
Our client is an industry-recognised and award-winner software publisher specialising in the analysis of information systems thanks to big data and artificial intelligence.
Its solutions combine the analytical power of big data and predictive capabilities of artificial intelligence to provide a vision of the activity of the information system in real-time and detect very early security vulnerabilities.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful and innovative company. It allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration