Mechanical Project Manager
- Manage projects for the development of new products from the feasibility study up to the completion of the entire design process .
- Plan and budget the new product development according to project objectives.
- Monitor and follow up on project budgets and schedules.
- Carry out and follow up on development of new products in accordance with the product design and project management procedures.
- Develop the new products with state of the art tools of engineering and project management (CAD, FEM, FMEA, PoE, risks analysis...)
- Produce, collect and control on time, the necessary documentation and reports all along the projects
- Prepare and facilitate the decision-making with the review committee.
- Escalate critical issues to the upper management, propose and lead resolution plan.
- Communicate and follow up on decisions and action plans to the complete project team
- Support the sales team on new product training
Mechanical engineer with strong knowledge in conception
Fluent in French, English and German
Required profile and experience:
- Mechanical engineer with strong knowledge in conception (transmission, hydraulics, CAD, FEM...)
- Proven track of projects of machine design
- Multi projects management capability
- Fluent in French, English and German
Our client is based in Geneva