Endur Trading & Risk System Support Engineer (h/f)
- Support of Commodity Trading and risk applications for Intraday and End of day activities.
- Take appropriate actions to ensure that time-critical batch steps run. This may involve root cause analysis of issues and taking appropriate corrective actions (fixing curves, excluding deals/portfolios etc.).
- Monitor applications availability and report issues pro-actively.
- Communicate with clients/vendors as required: inform/chase for incident progress, notify them of impending changes or agreed outages.
- Fast turnaround of client requests.
- Log and prioritise tickets.
- Work with the Service Desk to ensure requests are routed to appropriate resource in order to be resolved quickly and efficiently.
- Escalate service requests that require 3rd level support.
- Improve client service, perception, and satisfaction.
Commodity trading company, international environment
OpenLink Endur system, CTRM application, Endur programming skills AVS JVS
- 7-10 years of work experience in IT industry and 5-7 years of ENDUR support.
- Must have business knowledge of EU Gas and Power trade life cycle.
- Should be able to support team members in different geographical regions.
- Open to learn and work on different systems 3rd party and in-house developed.
Non-technical qualifications (e.g. managerial):
- Strong knowledge of OpenLink Endur system.
- Good experience with CTRM Application support including upstream/downstream systems. (E.g. Understands business work flow, trade life cycle and operations).
- Expertise of ENDUR programming skills using AVS and JVS.
- Programming skills using JAVA or .Net or any programming language.
- Diagnosis skills of technical issues related to programs in Java, .Net or any other programming language.
- Understanding of databases and analysing SQL scripts.
- Deployment, configuration and testing of applications.
- Fluent in English
- Good communication and organisation skills
- Must be able to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Ability to work with geographically distributed team.
- Adapt to changes quickly and communicate effectively.
My client, a commodity trading company in Geneva, is looking for a new Endur Support Engineer to join the current team of Support Engineers. It's a team of 1-2nd line support on Trading and Risk Systems.
Attractive salary package