Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
● Scan the semiconductor market to understand the technical trends in safety product development and innovate through patenting where applicable.
● Provide technical guidance to the project teams and other Functional Safety Professionals by proposing state-of-art safety architectures and safety mechanisms for Integrated Circuits in the early phase of product development.
● Provide independent verification of the complete and correct technical implementation of the safety requirements through:
o Architecture and safety concept peer-reviews
o Safety analysis peer-reviews (FMEDA, FTA, DFA, FMEA)
● Review and challenge verification plans and verification reports
Expert sought for a new position
Fast-growing company in the field of microelectronic
● A university degree in microelectronic engineering, microsystems technology or physics.
● At least 3 years of working experience as System Architect or System Engineer in a microelectronic environment.
● Working experience in the field of functional safety and understanding of safety engineering standards ( ISO26262, IEC61508 ) and methods (FMEDA, FTA, DFA, ... ) applied to semiconductor products.
● A Functional Safety Professional or Expert Certificate (ISO 26262) (e.g. SgS-TÜV or Exida), knowhow of microcontrollers, Automotive mix signal semiconductor devices and production processes.
● Strong communication and reporting skills
● Driving personality with pro-active attitude
● Team player with leadership competencies
● Strong analytical skills and structured way of working
● Excellent English skills (conversation and writing)
● Medium travel intensity
Our client is a fast-growing company in the field of microelectronic
● a challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
● the opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
● an enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
● versatile development opportunities