Temporary mission as a Fund Accountant ( 6 months )
- Perform daily cash accounts reconciliations and cash management functions.
- Perform reconciliation between portfolio holdings at custodian banks and the internal portfolio accounting system.
- Investigate and resolve exceptions in collaboration with the custodian bank and other departments.
- Prepare various financial reporting packages.
- Participate in the review of annual and semi-annual report and accounts.
- Respond to internal and external clients' requests under the senior supervision.
- Input of fund data into operating systems and validation of results.
Financial company in Geneva
Temporary contract as a fund accountant
- A University degree in accounting, finance or business diploma.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar function.
- Fluency in French and English.
- Excellent understanding of accounting principles and concepts.
- High level of attention to detail and analytical ability.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving.
- Ability to take initiatives and work independently within areas of responsibilities.
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and external parties.
Our client is a financial company active in the fund industry.