Active Directory Services Administrator (h/f) - 6 months + ext
- Support, maintain and optimise the Active Directory, DNS and related infrastructures. Must be willing to participate in a 7 x 24 on call support program and flexible hours including some weekends and evenings.
- Design, develop, and deploy Active Directory solutions for our client and its partners.
- Collaborate with other teams to design and implement delegated administration and support of Active Directory and associated services.
- Collaborate with other teams to implement service and system monitoring, alerting and reporting.
- Prepare technical documentation.
AD expert for support, maintain, design, develop and deploy + documentation
- 7+ years of IT work experience with at least 5+ years of experience in system administration of Microsoft Active Directory Systems (Windows 2008 R2) and 2+years in deployment and administration of Microsoft Active Directory Systems (Windows 2012)
- Experience in installation, configuration and support of multi-site, multi domain/forest Microsoft Active Directory environments offering high availability and disaster recovery
- Experience with Active Directory assessment, migration and consolidation
- Experience with hardening and recovery of Active Directory
- Experience in configuring auditing policies for AD objects
- Experience in automating domain build, configuration
- Experience with DNS configuration and administration
- Experience with Group policy configuration and management for DCs, member servers, workstations and users
- Extensive knowledge of troubleshooting on Active Directory
- Experience in large-scale and complex environments, particularly global implementations with significant reliance on bandwidth-constrained high-latency links is an advantage.
- Experience in Windows administration and strong scripting skills
- Familiar with LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, firewalls
- Strong document writing skills
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Must be willing to participate in a 7 x 24 on call support program and flexible hours including some weekends and evenings.
- Good Knowledge of Windows 2012
- Fluent in English
Our client, a major international actor in Geneva, is looking for a new Active Directory Expert for a mission of 2-3 years with a 6-months-contract based.