Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
The Investment Director Infrastructure will take ownership of aspects of the funds development and actively contributes with proactive origination, due diligence and execution tasks to the companies infrastructure projects.
- Establish and maintain partnerships to secure a project pipeline
- Identify, negotiate and execute Energy Infrastructure projects that fit a specified investment criteria
- Promotes the organisation at selected events, meetings and conferences
- Prepare internal memoranda, investment committee materials and other documents
Investment Director Infrastructure
Opportunity within fast growing Swiss investment advisor
- Min 5-10 years of experience within infrastructure equity transactions
- Previous experience in the renewable energy sector within Europe
- Previous experienced in due diligence, incorporating technical, legal, commercial and other aspects
- Proven ability to think strategically, analyze critically, and translate ideas and insights into action
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent quantitative skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit, highly motivated, goal oriented personality
- Ability to integrate rapidly and work effectively in a multicultural team
- Sound business judgement and an entrepreneurial mind-set
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Pragmatic and hands-on professional
A fast growing Swiss Investment Advisor with focus on sustainable investments in infrastructure.
Our client is willing to make a competitive offer for the successfully hired candidate.