Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Senior VP, Engineering (Head of Software Development) -Bucharest
In this role you will be a part of the Global Executive Management team of the company that comprise former execs at eBay, Skype, Microsoft, Blinkx, McCann-Erickson, Turn and Google DoubleClick.
You will report directly to the company's CEO. You will also work closely with the SVP Product Marketing and his team of Product Managers as well as the CTO and his team of Scientists/Researchers. You will service the needs of the business operations teams in the US, EU and ROW and interact with the respective regional VP Operations.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Lead and manage the software development team in Bucharest, Romania. The team currently comprises 60 very talented individuals in various functions such as software
developers, quality assurance engineers, project managers. You will be responsible for further expanding a world-class software development organization of which we are extremely proud.
* Deliver products product releases on time and on budget, in line with agreed product roadmaps and with consideration to business requirements, consumer feedback and
strategic vision. Deliver product in line with customer quality expectations.
* Liaise with the Product Marketing and the Research teams located in the Bay Area for strategic thinking and product vision collaboration.
* Guarantee the technical sanity of our software deliveries are in line with the high-level architecture blueprints provided by our CTO and his team.
* Operate the infrastructure to prevent, detect and react to production incidents in line with the company´s SLA's.
Global digital audio advertising
Head of Software Development
Education & Experience:
* BSc or MSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar technical degree
* Minimum 10 years of experience in online application development
* Familiarity with Enterprise architectures & distributed systems
* Fluent in Object-Oriented, analysis & design, design patterns and high- performance best practices
* Knowledgeable in various software delivery methodologies and processes: Scrum, Agile, Unified Process
* Minimum 5 years of experience in a significant management and leadership role (large team manager, head of software department of 50+ individuals.)
* Very strong mentoring and interpersonal skills
* Very strong leadership skills
* Familiar with opex-capex financial budgeting
* Domain expertise with any of the following:
ad servers, ad networks, ad exchanges, supply-side platforms, demand-side, platforms (SSP, DSP); streaming media (audio, video); high-traffic website, high-load web-services
* Fluent English
Our client - AdsWizz is a leading global digital audio advertising solution provider.
The company´s mission is to build the pipes through which most of advertising transactions involving digital audio will flow tomorrow.
AdsWizz' customers are the leading music and content platforms such as Apple Music, Deezer,
TuneIn, Digitally Imported including broadcasters such as iHeartMedia (Clear Channel), ThisisGlobal UK, RTL, COX, Antenne Bayern as well as media agencies and media trading desks such as WPP, Xaxis, Havas, Aegis, Amnet.
The company is headquartered in California with offices across the world and having their main software development centre in Bucharest, Romania.
Compensation includes a market competitive base salary, annual incentive bonus program as well as relocation support.