Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
* Set direction to the organization and create structured, focused and actionable marketing plans to deliver value
* Align global marketing activities following to global growth strategy
* Monitor industry news, market development & growth, understand key competitors offerings and regulatory changes
* Analyze data, identify market trends, draw conclusions and seek rationales
* Capture voice of customers and seek rationales for common customer needs
* Identify and select attractive market opportunities with compelling business cases
* Participate in the innovation pipeline development process and provide overall strategic marketing direction
* Identify customer segments to target and compelling value propositions
* Define price policy & channel strategy to produce the highest possible long-term profit and market share in the target segment
* Articulate product and service offerings, key benefits and messages for use by sales force with all necessary trainings and marketing collaterals
* Collaborate with other functions to best meet markets opportunities and customer's needs
* Ensure that all activities are in line with Environment, Health and Safety principles, Ethics & Compliance and International Trade Compliance guidelines
Full responsibility for leading the marketing strategy
Experience in specialty chemical industry and/or power electronics
* Master degree in Business/Marketing and/or 3-4 years of professional marketing experience is required.
* Strong knowledge of marketing processes and tools. Experience in specialty chemical industry and/or Power and Electronics sector is a plus.
* Energetic approach with exceptional leadership skills
* Strong strategic thinking and influencing skills
* Ability to understand complex business organisation and strong financial acumen
* Entrepreneurial mind-set, self-driven, highly motivated with the capacity to motivate others
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to pass clear and compelling messages
* Good IT and MS office knowledge
* Effective oral and written English skills, any other language is an asset
Our client is a global international group that develops specialized, innovative and long-term chemical solutions.
Challenges which let you grow day by day
Attractive salary and benefits package and continuous personal development within a global organisation.