Marketing Manager - Specialty Chemicals
- Full responsibility for leading the marketing strategy
- Monitoring of competition & market intelligence
- Analyse data, identify market trends, draw conclusions and seek rationales
- Capture voice of customers and seek rationales for common customer needs
- Identify and select attractive market opportunities with compelling business cases
- Full Budget management to deliver all marketing activity
- Support local business activities (local events, incentives & animation, internal communication)
- Improve internal processes by making them more efficient and effective
Full responsibility for leading the marketing strategy
experience in specialty chemical industry and/or composite sector is a plus
Proven success in senior marketing roles, experience in specialty chemical industry and/or composite sector is a plus.
Organized with the ability to prioritize time-sensitive tasks
Communication skills to develop partnership with the business and other teams
High attention to detail and drive for perfection
Team-player and self-motivated
Good IT and MS office knowledge
Fluent oral and written English skills, any other language is an asset
Our client is a global international group that develops specialized, innovative and long-term chemical solutions.
Challenges which let you grow day by day
Attractive salary and benefits package and continuous personal development within a global organisation.