Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
European Digital & E-commerce Director - Prague
The European Digital & E-commerce Director is responsible for key omnichannel initiatives within the European market.
He/she will be responsible for collaborating with cross-functional business and IT partners to manage the development and technical delivery of all aspects of Bata Europe's digital and E-commerce business.
The European Digital & E-commerce Director will determine the key omnichannel needs and prioritize the projects that will have the most significant short- and long-term impact.
- Create and champion omnichannel strategies that address short-term needs in the market while supporting a long-term strategy
- Partner with the local retail team to identify and execute initiatives that exceed customer expectations, with focus on both quick short-term wins (i.e., omnichannel marketing) and longer-term transformational customer experiences (i.e., click and collect)
- Align goals and incentives across different functions, with focus on Store Operations, Logistics, Customer Service, Marketing and E-commerce teams; gather input from these teams as strategy is developed and anticipate impact on their teams
- Measure program effectiveness through sales, customer satisfaction, expense reduction and other key performance indicators; ensure that results contribute to overall company sales, profitability and customer experience goals
- Experiment constantly with new programs, creating a test-and-learn methodology where the organization is consistently learning and improving
- Monitor unmet customer needs and competitive activities to ensure Bata is delivering best in class retail experiences that delight the customer
- Lead, teach and mentor a global digital and E-commerce delivery team that is responsible for technical project management, development and quality assurance
CDO, Digital Marketing, E-Commerce
fluent English, internationaly mobile
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field; MBA preferred
- Strategic thinker with excellent problem solving and project management skills
- Strong attention to detail and results orientation; high work ethic and persistence to drive an initiative to completion; a "roll up the sleeves" attitude towards tackling a challenge
- Excellent communicator, and ability to build strong cross-functional relationships to understand incentives and ensure alignment
- Ability to move fast and lead organization to act fast
- Strong leadership, organizational and planning skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation as this position has significant interactions with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Demonstrate integrity and maturity, and a constructive approach to challenges
- 10+ years relevant experience in progressively responsible roles including development, implementation, and project management of various E-commerce systems across multiple software platforms
- The right candidate is someone who has relevant experience with a large/complex/global retailer
On behalf of our client - Bata Brands SA - a family owned global footwear, fashion accessory manufacturer and retailer we are now looking for a European Digital & E-commerce Director to be located in Prague, Czech Republic.
Rewarding salary and excellent career opportunity