Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Vice President Transaction Services
- Manage a portfolio of corporate clients and the banks trade market share with existing and new clients.
- Origination responsibility for complex international Trade solutions based a solid analysis of the client's business and financial needs.
- Drives the commercial agenda (produce a Sales plan with budget and client coverage, e.g. commercial results/budget to achieve) whilst being in constant exchange with the banks international branches.
- Responsible for developing a Trade Strategy and translate it into commercial targets.
- Responsible for the portfolio performance, risk management/compliance and the development of the Trade Finance sales activities.
- Initial point of contact with clients for all Trade related products and actively visit them to develop the sales portfolio with integrated solutions that meets their future needs.
Opportunity within a well-established European corporate bank
Candidates with Transaction Services Experience preffered
-University degree, MA or higher in Economics or similar field desired
- Min 5-10 years Corporate Banking experience with proven track record in Product Management/Transaction Services or a similar client related role.
- Strong general Trade knowledge, with a hands-on can do attitude, resilient to follow up & close processes.
- Used to interact on eye-level with Senior level management of international corporate clients.
- Can navigate effectively within complex matrix organisations.
- Candidate must be used to perform under pressure and can comply to clearly set financial targets.
- Open-minded team player that has a good network amongst international corporate clients.
- Fluent in English, German is a big plus.
Our client is a well-established European corporate bank that offers Corporate Banking to a diverse clientele around the globe. The banks office is situated in Zurich.
The employer is willing to offer a competitive compensation package to the successful candidate.