Country Commercial Director (M/F) - Bratislava
- Responsible for the planning and executing of both short and long term commercial strategies of the organization;
- Responsible for the sales goals planning and target-setting;
- It will be the duty to create a strong business relationship with the senior level sales executives of the company, review and sign-off on business development and marketing plans;
- It will be the responsibility to maintain the effective coordination of the corporate trade terms with business partners;
- He or she has to manage the sales forecasting, budgeting and planning of the organization;
- He or she must ensure that the members of the organization remain compliant with the company policies;
- He or she will be responsible for nurturing continuous improvements and methods to increase sales and improve customer service;
- Training and coaching a team of varying levels of experience, recruiting and inducting new team members when required;
- Inspiring a culture of dynamic results-driven enterprise among team members;
- Talent-management within the organization with international opportunities.
Market leading branded consumer goods wholesale & distribution company.
Responsibility for more than one market.
- Proven track record of sales leadership from the Consumer or FMCG sectors;
- At least 10 years of experience in sales and marketing within large multinational organisations, out of which at least 5 years' experience in a people management role;
- Highly driven sales executive with exceptional commercial acumen;
- Strong experience with responsibility for a large team in sales management;
- Excellent communication skill, ability to inspire team members through presentations;
- Fluent in Slovak and English, knowledge of and additional CEE language will be considered as an advantage.
On behalf of our client, a market leading branded consumer goods wholesale & distribution company, we are currently looking for a Country Commercial Director (M/F) with responsibility for more than one market to be located in Bratislava, Slovakia.
Attractive salary package.