Senior industrialization engineer
In your role you will:
- Lead transfer of our client products into production in a highly regulated environment and ensure reliable manufacturing output on the long term
- Deliver state of the art technical and industrialization solutions meeting all quality and regulatory requirements to better serve our client patients.
- Drive excellence in device manufacturing process, efficiency, productivity and quality.
- Take into account the complete 'product life cycle' so as to understand the context and issues.
- Specify and implement optimized production technologies and adapted industrial tools.
- Be the interface facilitating dialogue and the exchange of information between the internal and external engineering teams and manufacturing partners.
- Act while having an excellent understanding of the development and manufacturing worlds in a Medical Device environment.
- Collaborate with all relevant engineering, manufacturing and other operations functions.
- Work with engineering and suppliers to identify ways to improve productivity and reliability of our client products to continuously improve customer and patient's satisfaction.
Extensive experience with medical devices, EMA and FDA
Minimum 5 years of experience in design for manufacturing and industrialization
- Minimum 7 years of Embedded SW, Electronics or Mechanical engineering experience, having successfully developed and launched new products
- Minimum 5 years of experience in design for manufacturing and industrialization
- Experienced in definition, development and validation Manufacturing processes and manufacturing lines
- Experienced with NFC and RFID technologies
- Experienced in writing SOWs, test plans and specifications
- Experienced with productivity, EOL and sustaining projects
- Experienced in project management
- Excellent communication skills to interact with cross-functional teams in a matrix environment.
- Experienced in management by influence
- Autonomous, self-driven, hands on mentality and energetic
- Technical curiosity and a good understanding of the latest developments in the industry and of leading-edge design techniques, willingness and ability to quickly adopt new technologies
- Ability to get things done in a complex, evolving, intercultural, cross functional and exciting environment
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving capabilities
- Experienced with medical devices, EMA and FDA would be an asset.
- Degree in Science or engineering
- Fluent in English, French or German is a plus
Our client is based in the Geneva canton