IT Business Analyst (h/f)
- Provide a bridge and go to point for business and technical stakeholders
- Understand the key drivers of the business strategy to ensure alignment
- Propose and justify solutions with stakeholders that will effectively meet the business needs and provide the best outcome for the company.
- Analyse, design and document new system requirements
- Analyse and profile metrics to model the impact of solutions
- Produce design collateral timeously and of excellent quality to efficiently capture change requirements.
- Collaborate with technical and operational staff to ensure implementation of solutions
- Provide input into training and product related collateral.
- Develop personal and team professional knowledge.
International environment, services sector
BA specialised on software development lifecycle
Required skills and experiences:
- 3-5+ years of experience as an IT Business Analyst specialised in application/software projects.
- Expert knowledge of analytical processes and the software development lifecycle.
- Experience of working within product development or consulting teams.
- Good knowledge of business processes.
- Knowledge and ability to apply agile and waterfall project management techniques.
- Experience working in multinational and geographically dispersed teams.
- Analytical thinking and ability to apply meta design principles.
- Disciplined approach to work.
- Ability to turn ambiguous requirements into solid solutions.
- Ability to self motivate work on own initiative.
- Driven and tenacious.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Be a completer finisher.
- Entrepreneurial and pragmatic in approach.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to think creatively and find optimal solutions.
- Ability to work across geographical boarders and through matrix organisations.
- Ability to facilitate workshops and work with high performing teams.
- Resilient to changes in priority, scope and environment with a single-minded focus on delivery.
Our client is looking to hire 2 new IT Business Analysts to reinforce its team.
The BA is responsible for ensuring that business processes and supporting systems meet project stakeholder needs. It is a key link between the business and technical domains and the BA must be comfortable brokering communications with both sides. Hands-on mentality and able to solicit requirements, propose effective solutions and drive implementation of changes that will meet the identified needs.
Attractive salary package