Sales Representative Specialty
Kelly Scientific Resources is a competent and experienced partner of the life science industry.
For our client an international pharmaceutical company based in the German part of Switzerland we are looking for a
French speaking person in pharmaceutical sales
- Attain territory sales, growth and market share targets for assigned brands
- Develop, implement and update a territory business plan (including analysis, identification of key customers, issues and opportunities, tactics/activities etc.).
- Set up and implement a call plan in territory according to targets.
- Lead, design, update and implement tailored action plans for key accounts in close collaboration with other involved functions (e.g. Medical Scientific Liaisons, Medical Advisors, and Product Managers etc.) including formulary listings.
- Develop and nurture close relationship to customers, take initiative and make recommendations for managing key medical experts in the territory.
- Provide input to brand team for materials and initiatives. Contribute to customer targeting and segmentation including new potential target groups (e.g. specialized nurses).
- Proactively develop and implement programs to increase market share such as meetings, symposia, projects etc. according to territory business plan.
- Coordinate key medical expert activities and maximize information sharing with other functions (e.g. MSL’s) in the territory.
- Maintain excellent product and disease knowledge as well as selling skills to maximize effectiveness and quality of the customer calls, including presentations to customer groups.
- Provide and maintain competitive information (e.g. tactics, activities, materials).
- Academic degree in science or business (in combination with a sound scientific understanding)
- Minimum of 3 (academic background) or 5+ (non-academic background) years of experience in pharmaceutical sales or similar function
- Languages: Business fluent in French, good command of German and English
- Ideally established network to target customer group
Ms. Daniela Ernst, PhD, Tel.+41 (0)44 225 41 06, will be happy to answer your questions regarding the position.
Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG, Kelly Scientific Resources, Löwenstrasse 29, 8001 Zürich,
Öffnungszeiten von Mo - Fr 8h00 – 12h00 / 13h30 – 18h00