Scientist in Drug Product Development
Kelly Scientific is looking for a pharmaceutical company localized in the French Part of Switzerland a Scientist in Drug Product Development.
- Lead formulation development programs as well as the production of several semi-finished products for clinical and pre-clinical trials in coordination with the CMC and wider project teams in line with patients’ needs. Injectable products (solutions, suspensions, lyophilisation, etc) and oral solid dosage forms
- Develop and maintain suppliers’ platform and experts, while selecting the optimal suppliers, negotiating offers and contracts with the support of the Outsourcing Manager, and ensuring an efficient business continuity management.
- Lead regulatory and control strategies for semi-finished products in line with Quality by Design principles, taking into consideration the status of the project, assessing risks, and ensuring their mitigation.
- Propose and implement innovative formulation strategies based on a deep understanding of drug delivery, innovative processes and technology providers.
- Integrate, in the design of technical strategies, issues related to Intellectual property and freedom to operate.
- Ph.D. in pharmaceutical sciences, process engineering or pharmacist with industrial experience.
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry with a track record in project leadership, scientific expertise and external contractors management
- A proven track record in the development of parenteral dosage forms as well as oral dosage form at an industrial level
- Experience in outsourcing both development and supply activities and effectively managing a network of suppliers (including US, Europe, Asia)
- Fluency in English is required, French is a plus
Your Kelly contact
Kelly Scientific Geneva