with experience in Consumer Health
Responsible and accountable for the timely and efficient development and launch of Projects which require management of multi-functional teams (QA, Manufacturing Science / Technical, Regulatory Affairs, Analytical, Packaging Engineering, Supply Chain, Artwork operations etc.) and which usually involve multiple markets and potentially multiple third party contractors.
The types of projects to be managed include (but are not limited to) Manufacturing Process Transfers, Analytical Method Transfers, Cost Reduction Projects (linked to manufacturing process or packaging changes), and Process Improvement (for compliance or efficiency reasons). All projects will need to adhere to the CMP Project Management Framework.
The Project Manager is responsible and accountable to deliver on the project deliverables throughout the project lifecycle, including:
- Project initiation & PlanningDevelop and implement business case, budgeting, project planning
- Project Execution and MonitoringDriving project timelines, risk management, leading contingency planning and the escalation process when necessary
- Project Reporting & DocumentationAll project planning related documentation such as schedules, protocols, meeting minutes must be stored and retrievable as well as all documentation of technical activities such as reports, investigations
- Project ComplianceProject activities must comply to GxP if appropriate as well as internal Quality Modules and Standards
- Project CloseHandover to operations, project performance assessment and post-launch review
- Project Communication: The Project Manager acts as the single point of contact (SPOC) across all stakeholders (internal and external) related to the project and is required to develop an appropriate communication plan.
- On-time, On-budget, Quality: Key deliverables are tomeet project objectives in regard to scope, timing, cost and quality and pro-actively manage stakeholders.
- High-Performance Team Management: The role of the project manager is critical to ensure a high-performing cross-functional collaboration within the project team.
- The Project Manager is also responsible to champion the user of the appropriate and standardized Project Leadership Methodologies.
- 10 years in Product Supply, Sourcing, Manufacturing, Procurement, or other operations-related role including a minimum of 3 years’ experience in project management.
- Experience with complex and strategic projects (e.g. new product development or manufacturing changes impacting sales delivery in multiple regions)
- 4 Year College/University Degree with Technical, Science or Business degree with requisite experience.
- Goodunderstanding of the key project bottlenecks and risks in a consumer healthcare manufacturing environment.
- Experience in working in a highly regulated environment.
- PMP or PRINCE Qualified
- English fluency is mandatory
Start: October / November 2016