Research Officer - DSP Development
Kelly Scientific is looking for a Research Officer-Downstream Process Development within our biotech partner.
- Contribute to the development and optimization/industrialization of downstream processes for NBEs and biosimilar products, based on a CHO fed-batch production platform.
- Contribute to the scale-up of processes to phase I/II clinical development scale.
- Proceed to tech-transfer with manufacturing organizations (internal and external) with appropriate documentation.
- Contribute to the design and execution of process understanding/validation studies.
- Design and execute viral removal/inactivation studies.
- Introduce and implement new technologies, ensure compatibility of development and manufacturing systems.
- Support for on-going process improvement of post- phase I manufacturing processes as part of the life cycle management.
- Perform other related job duties as required.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in chemical or biochemical engineering, or related discipline
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant experience, preferably in an industrial setting
- Hands-on experience in process development and process optimization
- Experience of scale-up and validation for Phase III and commercial processes is a plus
- Scientific curiosity along with active and independent problem solving capabilities
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- A highly developed team spirit and an ability to work with flexibility and independence in a changing and demanding environment
- Experience in scale-up, troubleshooting and validation for Phase III and commercial processes is a plus
- Fluent English, both written and verbal; French is a plus
Votre contact Kelly Scientifique
PhD in Biology and Health
Consultant Professional Staffing Life Science and Deputy Manager