Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Kelly Scientific is looking for aSenior Research Officer – Protein Formulation Development within our biotech partner.
• Conceptualize and execute formulations development (liquid, lyophilized, high concentration etc).
• Develop and optimize processes (UFDF concentration, Lyophilization).
• Interact with CMO’s for drug product manufacturing during different phase of product development.
• Prepare and help with clinical trials of company’s NBE and Biosimilars.
• Manage formulation and forced-degradation studies.
• Manage long-term stability studies.
• Responsible for technology transfer from the formulation development group to external CMO’s.
• Manage technology assessment and development studies appropriate for company’s needs for formulation development.
• Interpret and report results of work carried out in written and oral format both internally and externally.
• Evaluate external developments in the area of formulation development and make recommendations based on their applicability for company’s projects.
• Perform other relevant duties as required.
• PhD in analytical, pharmaceutical, chemistry or biochemistry with at least 1 year of industrial experience or MSc or equivalent in analytical, pharmaceutical, chemistry or biochemistry with at least 3 years industrial experience
• Significant experience in protein formulation for both early and late phase development
• Experience in lyophilization and high concentration formulation development and process optimization
• Experience in technology transfer and management of drug product manufacturing
• Exposure to QBD and DOE principles
• Fluent in business-level English, both verbal and written; French is a plus
• Excellent communication skills and strong diplomacy skills required
Votre contact Kelly Scientifique
PhD in Biology and Health
Consultant Professional Staffing Life Science and Deputy Manager