Disease Area Specialist
Kelly Scientific Resources is a competent and experienced partner of the life science industry.
For our client an international pharmaceutical company based in the German part of Switzerland we are looking for a person as
French speaking Disease Area Specialist
- Obtaining a deep knowledge of the promoted diseases and products as well as the territory
- Achieve territory sales budget
- Promoting products to target customers through regular visits and continuous relationship management
- Generating customer and market insights and obtaining competitor information to support the development and implementation of account strategies and call plans for the territory
- Managing your own regional promotion budget and maximizing the return on investment by working efficiently and creatively
- Initiating and managing innovative projects aimed at improving patient management and treatment through collaboration with the cross-functional team
- Providing input and insights from the field to the brand management team in order to support the creation of marketing materials, tactical plans and other branding initiatives
- Building and managing relations with key opinion leaders and stakeholders and utilizing their influence in the region
- Continuously update customer database
- Perform regular territory analyses
- Co-ordinate KOL activities with other representatives and functions in the territory. Maximize efficient information sharing across territories
- Reporting of any adverse event or technical quality complaint in accordance to the valid local SOPs
- Medical, paramedical or life science education combined with a sound experience in pharma business, or business degree combined with a sound scientific understanding
- Native level French (written and spoken), good command of German and / or English is a must
- Pharmaceutical sales for 3+ years. Other experience in pharmaceutics (e.g. brand / product management) would be beneficial
Are you a networker with a winning spirit? Do you like challenges? Then apply today!
Ms. Daniela Ernst, PhD, Tel.+41 (0)44 225 41 06, will be happy to answer your questions regarding the position.
Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG, Kelly Scientific Resources, Löwenstrasse 29, 8001 Zürich,
Öffnungszeiten von Mo - Fr 8h00 – 12h00 / 13h30 – 18h00