For our client, an international pharmaceutical company based in Basel, we are regularlylooking for candidates.
Communications Manager, temporary assignment
- Support business priorities with innovative communication strategies and tactics
- Manage initiatives, programs and campaigns, organize events, maintain digital channels
- Provide communications consultation and support for cross-functional teams
- Manage content creation via best in class communication channels
- Media Monitoring
Education, Competencies, Languages & Experiences:
- University degree in Communications or related field
- 3 - 5 years of experience in Communications: internal / external communications, public relations / media relations, journalism, social media
- Experience within global matrix organizations / pharmaceutical industry
- Fluent in English and German (written and spoken), other language skills are a plus
- Project Management skills
- Event Management skills
- Excellent writing capabilities
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to receiving your application in English by simply selecting "apply online"!