Health Economics Manager
Our client is an international biopharmaceutical company developing therapeutics based on recombinant DNA technology. For the European Headquarter based in Central Switzerland we are looking for a confident and experienced
Health Economics Manager
You will focus on designing and executing the activities involved in the development and local adaptation of economic models across different therapeutic areas, under the supervision of a senior team member, and in collaboration with cross-functional local and global teams to support the launch of innovative therapies.
- Support the development of economic modeling tools, such as cost-effectiveness models, budget impact models and field based account calculators
- Customize core models to address local requirements
- Critically review and select relevant inputs.
- Generate base case and sensitivity/scenario results.
- Discuss, re-analyse and present results.
- Report the economic section of Health Technology Assessment (HTA) pricing and reimbursement submissions and prepare responses to questions from HTA bodies
- MScin Health Economics with a background in economics or in a quantitative field (such as statistics, biostatistics, epidemiology or engineering)
- Good knowledge of Healthcare, Pharma Industry and Clinical Development
- Minimum of 2-year relevant working experience in the pharmaceutical industry consultancy, academia, reimbursement agencies or equivalent
- 3-5 years working experience in a similar role
- Experience in the local adaptation of cost-effectiveness and budget impact models is preferred
- Strong programming skills (e.g. Excel, statistical software, etc.)
- Experience using Visual Basic, TreeAge Pro, R, Stata, SAS, WinBUGS and other software for statistical analyses
- Previous experience in neurosciences, oncology and/or inflammation
- Fluency in English
- Strong analytical, written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated skills in project management
Our client offers you:
- Temporary contract
- A globallyinnovative company
- International and multicultural environment
Are you ready to take the lead? Apply today and register online or send all your documents (CV, reference letters etc.) to laura.tueshaus(at)kellyservices.ch
Laura Tüshaus (Tel: +41 (0)44 225 41 08), will answer your questions regarding the position and our client.
Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG, Kelly Scientific Resources, Löwenstrasse 29, 8001 Zürich,
Öffnungszeiten von Mo - Fr 8h00 – 12h00 / 13h30 – 18h00