For one of our Client based in La Côte, a pharmaceutical company, we are looking for a:
As a Content Manager, you will globally support the category teams in creating and managing a
regular flow of content to support digital platforms and earned media programs. You will provide
a high level of creativity and discipline expertise, with strong interpersonal skills, in order to
integrate content management into on-going brand programs.
- Developing insights driven, multi channel content strategy to optimize the consumer experience in order to meet the brand growth plans and achieve the digital vision,
- Managing development process of content in line with global strategy including the internal approval process,
- Leading relationship with content development agencies, defining a clear brief, budget and timely delivery,
- Working with the Digital leads for each category to optimize the content strategies and align priorities within the JBPs (Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, BuzzFeed) with key platform operators,
- Continually analyzing and responding to market trends and social conversations to adapt content strategy to optimize the consumer experience,
- Demonstrating solid understanding of the social environment, in which the category and brands are operating, to focus and prioritize campaigns to showcase best practice from external.
- As a successful Content Manager, you have a strong experience of working in a global organization with varied cultures, with proven ability to manage global brands at a central and local level. Further you have demonstrated ability to influence and manage others within a matrix organization.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience within an FMCG environment. An experience the Healthcare industry is a plus,
- Strong ability to build close relationships with local markets to ensure that all campaigns are relevant and impactful
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated team person with excellent solution orientation and social skills, service orientation and dedication
- Great abilities in building strong and trustful relationships with your colleagues and act as well as guidance and coordinator
- Cultural awareness and ability to work across different business units
- Sense of urgency, however calm under pressure, resilient and flexible
- English fluency is mandatory