Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Field Service Engineer
Pour l’un de nos clients basé dans le canton de Fribourg, nous recherchons un(e)
• Service activities mainly in the western part of Switzerland, also includes support in other parts of Switzerland and surrounding EU countries.
• Responsible for executing service activities on technical instruments including installations and maintenances.
• Manage all administration tasks (Service Max and SAP) such as planning and executing repairs and preventive maintenances by setting priorities.
• Responsible to stay up to date with the technological developments within the field of operation that you are working in.
• Work with and inform local Sales team to meet market and business requirements
• Working at all times within the health and safety guidelines maintaining quality standards.
• You have a degree as electro technician, electronics technician or medical technician or any
• You already have experience as a service technician in the field service.
• Strong interest in high-tech equipment for science, research and diagnostics.
• Good, current computer knowledge (Microsoft operating systems, PC hardware, networking).
• German and French knowledge and good understanding in English.
• High team spirit and strong ability to work independently and initiative.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong customer / service orientation.
• Flexibility in working hours.
Votre contact Kelly Scientific : Camille Digonnet- Rue du Rhône 114-1204 Genève