Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Kelly Scientific is looking for a Field Application Specialist in Clinical Microbiology _ Sector Zürich, Basel (German part of Switzerland) at 80% AND French part of Switzerland at 20% for a great biomedical instruments company.
The Field Application Specialist is a field-based position responsible for customer retention, company and product acceptance for the swiss market. The primary function is to perform demonstrations, conduct instrument installations, solve customer’s clinical application problems, provide training for our customers, and provide technical applications support to Sales.
Key Responsibilities will include, but not limit to :
• Support includes pre-sales and perform demonstrations, training on instrument operation and maintenance procedures, installation assistance and field support.
• Solve customer’s clinical applications technical issues by answering questions on product performance, features and benefits and troubleshooting. Some problems will be more complex and may require involvement of other resources
• Work closely with regional/local team to protect, maintain and grow company business with an effectively focus on the support of the installed base.
• Communicate regularly with local, zone and management teams.
• Demonstrates single system products, participates in customer training and pre- and post-sales support of clinical product offerings.
• Participates in training courses for customers.
• Communicates the technical and clinical information, ensuring customer use the instruments with efficiency and skill in appropriate applications.
• Drive the continuous improvement of the activities and processes which add value to the customer and business. Monitor customer satisfaction targets.
• Adjust priorities and/or project tasks to enhance the customer experience
• Successfully sell the value of company instrument and reagent solutions.
• Identify new needs and provide related solutions not initially identified by the customer.
• Manage existing accounts and exceed sales growth expectations for instrument, reagents.