EU Head of HR (M/F) - Based in Luxembourg
Kelly Services is a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly offers a wide array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
We manage employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly, with the remainder engaged through a network of supplier partners.
Working with a wide range of companies—from the nation’s largest employers to startups—we give candidates unparalleled access combined with deep knowledge of our clients’ cultures and business models.
Kelly Services is recruiting a Head of Human Resources, for one of the World Leading companies in the Energy Sector, based at the European HQ in Luxembourg.
This professional will be directly reporting to the Vice President in Europe and will be in charge for the HR strategic planning for Europe, establishing the employees’ development policies and also develop the incentive mechanism.
• Develop and execute the HR strategic planning of the Company;
• Collect information about HR, recruitment and compensation to support major HR decision of the Company;
• Develop recruitment policies, training, compensations, personnel dossier management, employee handbook in line with the Company’s strategy and organize the implementation.
• Establish internal communication channels to have timely knowledge of employees’ opinions and ideas;
• Manage employees’ complaints, investigate and solve questions regarding internal conflicts;
• Develop the training policy, organize the training structure and evaluate the effects;
• Responsible for the KPI structuring and performance evaluation of the departments of the Company;
• Review the monthly compensation and benefits;
• Deal with all kinds of labour contract related matters.
• Bachelor's degree in business administration, Human Resources or related field is required;
• Experience of operating as a strategic Business Partner with demonstrated success in meeting exceptionally high standards in a high volume, fast-paced, hands-on environment;
• More than 7 years of experience in HR;
• Fluency in written and spoken English essential and additional fluent European languages is a plus;
• Expertise in European employment law;
• Decision Making/Complex Problem Solving- proactively gathers the right data from appropriate sources; conducts root cause analysis; refers to long term plans and goals; acts decisively, promptly and confidently and complex analysis;
• Possesses intellectual curiosity, brings insight into the team/business, especially in a multicultural and multi-location environment;
• Proven presentation and communication skills.
If you consider to have the required profile, please send us your application.