DSP Process Transfert Expert
Kelly Scientific is looking for a DSP Process Transfert Expert within our biotech partner localised in the Western part of Switzerland.
- Manage the scale-up and/or process characterization/validation for Phase III and commercial processes. Proceed to tech-transfer with manufacturing organizations (internal and external) with appropriate documentation.
- Support manufacturing campaigns as subject matter expert.
- Manage the design and execution of process characterization/validation studies.
- Design and manage viral removal/inactivation studies.
- Support the scale-up of processes to phase I/II clinical development scale.
- Actively participate in the introduction and implementation of new technologies and process improvements, ensure compatibility of development and manufacturing systems.
- Actively participate in budget forecasts, planning and resource mapping
- Support for on-going process improvement of post- phase I manufacturing processes as part of the life cycle management.
- Provide active support for regulatory submissions
- Perform other related job duties as required.
- PhD, Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in chemical or biochemical engineering, or related discipline plus minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience in an industrial setting
- Minimum of two years hands-on experience in scale-up, troubleshooting and validation for Phase III and commercial processes
- Hands-on experience in process development and process optimization.
- Scientific curiosity along with active and independent problem solving capabilities
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- A highly developed team spirit and an ability to work with flexibility and independence in a changing and demanding environment
- Fluent English is required, French is highly desirable.
Your contact at Kelly Scientific :
Mme DROMARD Mathilde, Consultant Professional Staffing Life Science and Deputy Manager
Rue du Rhône 114, 1204 Genève, Switzerland