For its partner localized in the French part of Switzerland, Kelly Scientific is looking for a QA Specialist.
- Acting as a QA Specialist, you will be responsible for the processes of CAPA, internal audits, inspections and management review, outsourced activities control. Furthermore, you will manage the compliance plan in order to maintain the compliance status of the site.You will up-date Quality Manual.
- You will guarantee the compliance of these processes to the standards and their appropriate deployment, and will provide support to users. You will monitor their performance through key indicators and be responsible for their continuous improvement.
- You will evaluate and approve change requests, perform investigations and ensure the follow up of deviations and CAPAs.
- You will generate training materials and ensure training sessions related to our quality management system.
- You will perform internal and external audits, participate in the inspection organisation and ensure the monitoring of action plans.
- You will manage projects as Project Leader and support others as Quality Partner.
- Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree or qualification from a University of Applied Sciences in biology, biotechnology, life sciences or in a closely related field.
- 3 to 5 years of professional experience in a similar position in an industry involved in the field of medical device, pharmaceutical or biotechnological diagnostics
- QMS experience in a quality team
- French or German, as well as excellent knowledge of English
Your Kelly contact
Sophie Darthenay, Consultant Professional Staffing Life Science |Engineer in Biology| Kelly Services (Suisse) SA, Rue du Rhône 114, 1204 Genève, Switzerland