Human Resources Administrative - French Speaker (M/F) - Lisbon
Kelly Search & Selection is recruiting an Human Resources Administrative , fluent in French, for our client SIEMENS, S.A established in Alfragide, Lisbon.
What are my responsibilities?
Execution of tasks related to Human Resources Administration for Team France, such as:
- Learning administration and course organization;
- Data management related to employees and third party workers (from onboarding to separation);
- Management of employee related organizational structure (cost center, org unit, manager);
- Administration of one-time / variable compensation;
- Time management administration;
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor degree or equivalent (preferably in HR, Psychology, Social Sciences or similar);
- Fluent French, written and spoken – mandatory;
- Advanced knowledge of other European languages will be considered a plus;
- Solid MS Office knowledge (Word, Excel and Outlook);
- Team Player, with strong costumer focus, results & quality orientation;
- Reliable, organized, with autonomy and strong communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure, on a changing environment.
- Integration in an international, young and dynamic team;
- Income and benefits compatible with function and politics of the company.
If you consider to have the required profile, please send us your CV.