Kelly Services, Inc. is a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Troy, US, offering staffing solutions that include temporary staffing services, outsourcing, vendor on-site and full-time placement. Kelly operates in more than 36 countries and territories.
Our client being a global Internet company is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant
to work on a 6.5 months
assignment based in Zurich. This company brings together smart, talented people from a diversity of backgrounds, and creates a place you could bring your whole self to work. Work for a company that celebrates their staff and thrive on each individual employee for the benefit of their products and community. You will work for a company who believe in removing barriers so that their staff can focus on the things they love, both inside and outside of work. This organization is completely dedicated in constantly searching for unique ways to improve the health and happiness of their workers temporary or permanent.
Position to be filled immediately for approximately 6.5 months
Your Main Accountabilities:
- High level administrative and operational support of one Director in Engineering and the team
- Manage calendars and book international travel arrangements from A - Z including facilities and equipment
- Expense management for multiple Directors
- Interact with high-level executives being both internal and external stakeholders
- Evaluate data and resolve minor operational issues
- Communicate with executives and government officials
- Responsible for the coordination and budgeting of events
Our client offers you:
- Minimum Bachelor degree
- At least 3 years of experience as Executive/Administrative Assistant within international organizations in the IT/Engineering sector
- Experience with calendar management, high volume travel scheduling and booking as well as budgeting of events
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Perform flawlessly and professionally in a fast paced environment
- A self-starter who takes the initiative to improve processes
- An international environment
- Open communication structures in a young and dynamic team
Are you the Administrative Assistant we are seeking? If so please upload your application with the attention of Minnie Lodder online or send it directly to minnie.lodder(at)kellyservices.ch. For preliminary clarifications you can contact us during our opening times from Monday until Friday 8.00 - 12.00 and 13.30 - 18.00 under 044 225 40 39.
Kelly Services (Switzerland) AG, Löwenstrasse 29, 8021 Zürich, www.kellyservices.ch
In Switzerland since 35 years with more than 40 branches and specialized departments.