Clinical Assessment Director
For our partner in Romandie, Kelly Scientific is looking for a “Emerging Products Clinical Assessment Director”
- Establish the strategy for the collection and use of clinical and behavioral trial data
- Serve as convener of cross-functional global clinical teams and lead the development of action plans for the execution of clinical and behavioral trials.
- Source, conduct due diligence and establish working relationship with contract research organizations and consultants.
- Closely control trial budgets and timelines.
- Oversee the execution of clinical trials and monitor progress.
- Ensure work is conducted according to GCP (good clinical practice) guidance.
- Scientifically/critically assess the reports generated by external laboratories/institutes and provide briefing documents to senior Management Teams, as required.
- PhD in Life Science with specialization in clinical research, supported by publications.
- Min. 7 years of experience in an area related to the clinical and behavioral assessments of pharmaceuticals or consumer goods
- Min. 3 years managing clinical trials
- Experience with contributing to regulatory dossiers and regulatory submissions
- Excellent English communication skills (both written and oral). Additional languages would be an asset.
- Good organizational skills, with an ability to meet tight deadlines while maintaining high quality standards.
- Good IT/computer literacy.