Sales Representative Switzerland _ Microbiology
Kelly Scientific is looking for a Sales Representative Switzerland _ Microbiology for a great biomedical instruments company.
Business Development - Drive Growth, meet revenue and system placement objectives by demonstrating, evaluating and effectively selling Microbiology products for the swiss market. Design and implement action plans that will positively affect market share, revenue and profitability of both the respective territory and the company. Provide scientific support to customer base as required.
- Identify and "qualify" interested Microbiology prospects; assessing customer needs, interests and clinical qualifications.
- Drive the agreed sales strategy and implement strategic closing action plan to meet area and country sales objectives.
- Be the primary contact for customers within the area and meet with customers within a defined call plan
- Ensure retention rate is maintained for current customers
- Follow-up and coordinate all field activities during the sales process and post installations of Microbiology products.
- Address customers' clinical and business questions and needs.
- Maintain positive customer rapport.
- Handle customer issues expeditiously and professionally.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key accounts.
- Negotiate directly with hospital administrators, procurement managers and laboratory personnel to secure business in a timely manner.
- Monitor and report on competitor and market place trends to allow rapid reaction to market movements
- Work in conjunction with marketing to resolve customer conflicts by developing and implementing strategies and solutions designed to improve customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for the timely, accurate completion of administrative tasks, such as activity reports, expense reports and Account Profile updates.
- Cost-effectively manage territory by planning travel in advance whenever possible and adhering to company travel cost guidelines.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Experience in direct selling in a similar (Microbiology) or related field
- Sound knowledge in Microbiology
- BSc or equivalent qualification in a scientific subject
- An in-depth understanding of the diagnostic testing in a hospital environment
- An understanding of business management systems, including excel, word, PowerPoint and CRM tools
- Fluent in German,French is a plus ; good command of English
- A full clean driving license
Your contact at Kelly Scientific Geneva:
Mme DROMARD Mathilde, Consultant Professional Staffing Life Science and Deputy Manager
Rue du Rhône 114, 1204 Genève, Switzerland