Governance Risk & Compliance Security Controls Analyst
Governance Risk & Compliance Security Controls Analystin Dübendorfveröffentlicht: Donnerstag, 11. August 2016
KontaktMatthew Smith, Zürich Professionals IT
Telefon058 201 56 40
StellenbeschreibungExclusive: An opportunity to work at Deloitte, one of the Big 4French speaking Governance Risk & Compliance Security Controls Analyst
Deloitte is looking for a Governance Risk & Compliance Security Controls Analyst to join their team and kick start a promising career at a world renowned firm.
You'll be supporting the programs of Information Security Management and Governance, Risk, and Compliance. You'll have responsibilities in risk management, compliance and information security controls. To help you with this you'll be surrounded by a dedicated and supportive team who will give you time to pick up all you need to know. You aren't expected to know everything straight away, just to care about getting there in the end.
- Identify, document, and assess information security risks in relation to IT
- Work with different business units to solves these vunerabilities
- Plan and coordinate tasks to remedy risks and track and document progress
- Keep your education on security related topics, and new threats, up to date
- Assist in development of new security protocols and procedures
- Ensure all risks are managed in line with company policy
- Report all risks, incidents, non-compliance etc to the appropriate management
This would be a great opportunity for someone to build on more junior experience or for someone to obtain the exposure within a Big 4 firm and build a promising career.
- Bachelors degree or FH in a related subject is desirable
- Relevant certifications are an advantage (CISA, CISSP, CRISC etc.)
- 3+ years experience in Information Security, audits, or risk assessments
- Understanding of data protection/privacy laws/frameworks such as ITIL, COBIT, ISO27002
- Good people skills that will aid you in your interactions and consulting. Business Analysis experience is a big advantage
- Good French speaking skills are a must (yes this role is in Zürich)
If you want any more information then just give me a call. If not then what are you waiting for?! Go ahead and apply. Good to know you!