Senior Java Engineer (with Linux experience)
Senior Java Engineer (with Linux experience)in Zurichveröffentlicht: Dienstag, 5. Januar 2016
KontaktMatthew Smith, Zürich Professionals IT
Telefon058 201 56 40
StellenbeschreibungOur client is in the midst of an exciting change of direction and they want youto implement this. Originally a publishing firm for the construction industry, they are now developing an online platform to be rolled out across the entire sector and will be used across the whole country.
Your focus will be as a key engineer in developing this platform and lead the project to success. The exposure will be massive. The key users will be everyone from regulatory authorities to constructions architects and real estate agencies. Going forward and following your good work on this project, you can build a fantastic career and reputation within the company.
Senior Java Engineer (with Linux experience)Your role
- Lead project and provide advice and support to project team
- Be a technical point of consulting for both internal colleagues and external clients
- Work with third parties in relation to interfaces
- Define workflows
- Provide maintenance support
- Fine tuning of the platform
You’ll work in the centre of Zürich, along with all the ease of commuting and post work fun that goes with that. You’ll be an asset in a relatively small and friendly team with a rare chance to work on a genuinely industry transforming. If this interests you then go ahead and apply!
- Hold a university degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- 5+ years experience in Java based web development
- 5+ years experience in Database Technologies such as MySQL, MS SQL
- Deep knowledge of Linux operating system
- Deep knowledge of System communications Architecture
- 5+ years experience with Web technologies (HTML, CSS, XML)
- Fluency in German and English
Good to know you!