Senior Embedded Development engineer C, C ++ / Qt
Senior Embedded Development engineer C, C ++ / Qtin Neuenhofveröffentlicht: Mittwoch, 25. November 2015
KontaktMatthew Smith, Zürich Professionals IT
Telefon058 201 56 40
StellenbeschreibungOur client is a Swiss Engineering Consultancy with an impressive trajectory towards the top of the industry. What makes them special? Well they offer vaired projects across a multiple of different industries, as well as a having a big passion for maintaining the comfort of their open-minded culture and flat hierarchy. They have created this new senior role to report directly to the Managing Director. This is not just a technical role but also an ambassadorial role. You’ll be a key representative for the company with new projects and support the development of the business by meeting and addressing the needs of new clients.
- In this position as a senior development engineer Embedded C, C ++, you are responsible for all tasks relating to hardware, software development
- This involves a good variety of projects, from in-house work to working directly with the clients themselves. You will work with a multiple of different industries, meaning that you will be able to experience new things and develop yourself personally too.
- You will be able to fulfill your passion of developing hardware and manipulating algorithms.
- You will be able to use your core skills, which lie in the area of programming and testing.
If you think you fit the bill and would like the role then go ahead, apply! If you would like more information then please just give me a call and I will be happy to help.
- You have an engineering education at college level or higher
- At least 3 to 5 years experience in the field collecting software development.
- Control technology and electronics understanding are essential for this challenging position.
- Also, you have experience with programming languages C, C ++ and are familiar with the development of graphical user interfaces
- They are also a team player, work independently and solution-oriented and have good analytical skills.
- Good German and English skills for technical issues are a must, any other language is an advantage.
Good to know you!