On behalf of our client, a leading company from the manufacturing industry with international presence, we have the pleasure of conducting an exclusive, mandated search for a:
Senior SAP FI/CO In-house Consultant
We address this opportunity to motivated and experienced candidates looking to join a dynamic environment and challenging themselves in a growth position within the Zug based SAP Competence Centre of our client, while being involved in a multitude of exciting international projects. The purpose of this role is to get you the power of managing all related SAP FI/CO topics and giving you the freedom to have an open and trustworthy cooperation with worldwide business stakeholders.
Role & Responsibilities
- Involvement in international projects and rollouts across the company’s global locations
- Implementing new SAP technologies, whilst acting as a Project Manager for live and upcoming projects
- Hands-on management of SAP FI/CO modules: customizing, configuring, supporting
- Integrating new organizations into the Global landscape and rolling out the templates
- Supporting and training global super-users
- Creating and maintaining SAP functional and technical documentation in German and English
- Actively being involved in the integration and synergy between SAP FI/CO and other modules (e.g. SD, MM, PP)
- Developing and implementing best practice solutions into the SAP landscape
- Being involved in all phases of multiple full life-cycle implementation projects
- Act as the interface to the business and manage stakeholder requirements
- Travelling across multinational locations during trainings or go-live phases (20-30%)
Experience & Qualifications
- Strong hands-on experience with SAP FI/CO modules (including G/L, New GL, CO-PA)
- Previous experience in a production oriented company and knowledge of the interface between SAP CO and SAP PP
- Experience in international projects and ability to communicate with multicultural stakeholders
- Ability to coordinate, develop and implement best practice solutions into the SAP landscape
- Fluency in German and English
- Eligibility to live and work in Switzerland
This is an amazing opportunity to join a leading global company and shape your career while cutting your teeth on diverse international projects, with stimulating tasks and talented colleagues. If this role excites you, and you feel you could take this next challenge, then don’t hesitate to send us your full application including CV, Cover Letter, Diplomas and References.
Good to know you!