Marketing Managerin Genevaveröffentlicht: Dienstag, 11. Oktober 2016
KontaktMargaret Jasiolek, Lausanne Professionals Life Sciences
Telefon058 201 55 00
StellenbeschreibungPosition Summary: Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:- Update current promotional material by managing rounds of review by Medical, Regulatory reviewers, Legal, QA incorporating edits and producing final files for printing, iPads, etc.
- Develop and execute materials to support the global prelaunch strategy, including scientific unbranded educational campaigns and prepare promotional material for launch of new products
- Implement marketing and advertising campaigns by preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives and by planning and organizing promotional presentations
- Identify relevant Global scientific congresses and conferences
- Manage meetings and congresses by assembling and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules, coordinating mailing lists or invitations and preparing artwork for booth, etc.
- Organize company initiated medical education, free-standing symposia, center of excellence, advisory boards
- Support the Marketing Director by providing sales data, market trends, new product information
- Work closely with business leaders and especially with the Sales force to define the service positioning, to support their needs and to ensure that significant developments in the field are identified and monitored.
- Update the marketing department's documentation and databases and upload marketing material to online libraries, internet groups and social media sites
- Ensure that the marketing processes, programs, and internal reports are developed, implemented, and effectively administered to be consistent with corporate guidance and all regulatory, legal, ethical guidelines
- Responsible for the marketing activities related to advertising, web site management, search engine optimization (SEO), social media activities, marketing automation software, trade shows, user groups, email campaigns and Request for Information (RFI) management Qualifications and Skills Required:- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing or Business Administration or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Min 5+ years of experience in product and/or services marketing in Pharmaceutical or Healthcare industry
- Previous relevant eexperience in sales/key account management preferably within Pharmaceutical Industry
- Experience in cardiology (pulmonary arterial hypertension) and/or infectious disease required
- Product launch and public awareness campaign’s experience preferred
- Strong medico-economic approach
- International working experience
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written skills in English language
- Knowledge of healthcare terminology and national/international compliance rules
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign and Adobe Photoshop
- Effective project management skills
- Ability to deal with all levels of the organization
- A positive outlook and collaborative mind-set, working effectively with sales, marketing, and analytics resources to develop solution-oriented programs