For our client, an international company operating in the field of high voltage electronics, we are looking for an organized and rigorous Power Electronics Engineer with strong analytical thinking to integrate its business components unit.
- Feasibility study of new traction circuit-breakers in collaboration with the R&D department.
- Knowledge sharing with other engineers of the electronic team.
- Working on development projects by abiding to the relevant functional safety standard
- University Degree in Engineering
- 5+ years in power electronics design and development
- In depth knowledge of the following:
- Power Modules Technologies and Semiconductor Technology
- High insulation Gate Drivers
- Power electronics topologies
- Functional Safety development process
- English Fluent, French Preferred
If you feel your profile is up to this challenge and matches the requirements, do not hesitate to get in touch.