Product Strategy Program Manager
Product Strategy Program Managerin Zugveröffentlicht: Mittwoch, 28. September 2016
KontaktMegann Löffler, Basel Professionals IT & Life Sciences
Telefon058 201 55 50
StellenbeschreibungOur client in Zug area is looking for a Product Strategy Program ManagerLocation: Zug, Switzerland Contract:11 months possibility of extension Start date:asap Job description:
- The Product Strategy Program Manager (PSPM), working collaboratively with the Product Strategy Leader (PSL) and Global Development Lead (GDL) is responsible for pro-actively working independently, to lead the translation of Franchise/Product Strategy into clear and actionable plans to effectively drive Late Stage Product Team (LPT) performance.
- The PSPM will also actively work with the PSL and GDL to manage and influence the operational, planning and decision-making aspects of the LPT (generally more complex or multiple programs) to ensure strong alignment between Franchise/ Product/ Lifecycle strategy and operational execution (the latter via close interaction with LPT and sub-teams), and measure/ report progress towards plan.
- Working independently, and without routine management supervision, responsible for providing best in class operations and program management expertise to drive LPT members towards excellence in execution.
- Develop team meeting agendas and minutes, including mechanisms to drive accountability of actions across the LPT members
- Strong objective advisor to PSL and GDL to maximize team effectiveness
- Close collaboration with R&D, Commercial and Tech. Ops.
- Appropriately influence, and provide leadership (as requested) and program management support of LPT-related, cross-functional initiatives (e.g.. launch readiness purpose driven task forces)
- Operationalize and drive the annual planning processes from a LPT perspective, i.e. Product Strategy, Lifecycle Management, Strategic Product Plans, Brand Plans, Budgeting, Long Range Planning
- Active participation in the CP&PM team and PM forums to deliver CP&PM initiatives and build a center of program and project management excellence for in-line performance (i.e. shared investments, services, innovations, etc)
We are looking forward to receiving within your application:
- Strong business acumen
- 10+ years’ experience in pharmaceutical development and commercialization of branded prescription drug products with a minimum of 8 years direct experience across a diversity of therapeutic areas and all stages of development and commercialization (Phase 1 through launch)
- 5+ years’ experience in program/project management in the pharmaceutical environment
- Strong knowledge and understanding of global product development and commercialization in the pharmaceutical industry
- Significant experience in managing cross-functional, global teams; experience facilitating multi-disciplinary commercial teams strongly preferred.
- BS in scientific discipline, or MBA with relevant pharmaceutical industry experience
- Experience developing business cases
- A self-starter who is pro-active, motivates, has tact and diplomacy is a true team player and demonstrates leadership skills
- Significant experience working with and/or leading cross-functional and global teams
- Strong ability to influence and negotiate competing priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills reflecting cultural awareness and sensitivities, unique ability to manage group/team dynamics, and conflict resolution
- Facilitation and/or leadership of complex and cross-functional projects
- Strong analytical and decision-making ability, including ability to synthesize complex and diverse inputs to a problem, and recommend solutions/ preferred options
- Able to challenge product/ project assumptions in order to resolve conflicts, optimize schedule, cost and quality and ensure alignment of asset goals and objectives
- Demonstrated versatility in operations / program management tools to facilitate functional and geographic collaboration and maximize LPT effectiveness.
- Fluency (spoken and written) in English
Apply now to be considered – Good to know you!For more information and your application, please contact: Megann LöfflerProfessionals Life Sciences Recruiter Randstad (Suisse) SAT: +41 58 201 55 54 M:+41 79 376 00 71 firstname.lastname@example.org
- your CV in English
- latest Work Certificates
- the date of your availability