Business Consultant / Analyst
Business Consultant / Analystin Dübendorfveröffentlicht: Dienstag, 18. Oktober 2016
KontaktDolkar Samkhar, Randstad Zürich Office
Telefon058 201 45 00
StellenbeschreibungFor one of the big 4, we are looking for a Junior Business Consultant / Analyst
What is it about?
The International tax environment for Swiss private banks is constantly evolving and becoming increasingly complex. The new tax agreements between Switzerland, UK and Austria have accelerated the transition to ?white money? and offer new opportunities for the Swiss private banking industry.
After a training period focused on the tax regulatory environment and on the reporting tools, As a Business consultant or analyst you will:
- Support implementation/outsourcing projects and ensure interactions with operational units of the banks
- Gather requirements, prepare interface specifications and define processes
- Conduct workshops with key users
- Design and execute test cycles
- Manage the production of outsourced tax reporting
What do we offer?
Get hired as Business consultant or analyst and you will:
- Further develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Boost and steer your career with internal mobility
QualifikationWho are you?
To be the right fit for this position, you have to:
- Hold a Bachelor or Master degree in accounting, economics or finance
- Have experience in banking and knowledge about securities
- Demonstrate understanding of international tax regimes is an asset
- Be eager to learn
- Demonstrate ability to work independently and willingness to take over responsibilities
- Be fluent in English and French(French speaking team) / German is an asset