Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Analytical Team Lead
On behalf of our client, a global leader with a mature biologics portfolio, we are seeking for a key role within R&D an experienced
You will lead the analytical method development for biotechnologically manufactured substances and be responsible for mentoring your team of associates. Furthermore you will provide support for analytical method technology transfers and play a supporting role for Quality Control.
As an expert with in-depth knowledge of the current methods for biological analysis within a GxP setting, you will supervise and monitor tasks such as:
• University degree in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Chemistry or a related field (PhD preferred)
• Sound knowledge of biochemical protein characterization techniques and analytical instrumentation (e.g. chromatography, mass spectrometry, PCR)
• Several years experience within biotech industry in a regulated setting within the field of biochemical analytics and characterization of proteins
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
• Excellent written and oral communication and data presentation skills in English (must) and willingness to learn French
Please provide your full application documents via our portal. For further questions, please do not hesitate to contact stefanie Malki firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.