Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
For our esteemed client with a global reputation for excellence in their field, Swisslinx are looking for an experienced and dynamic C# .Net Developer with strong web skills and knowledge implementing GUIs for a challenging long term contract with a strong chance for renewal in Basel, Switzerland.
This is a contract role starting in October running until March 2017.
In your role as C# Developer, you will work on a brand new project to implement a new data hub. Your responsibilities will include the following:
• Develop software using commonly used concepts and practices
• Test and deploy applications as per business specifications
• On-going support and maintenance of existing applications, including bug fixing
• Deliver high quality results in a complex environment and under high pressure
In order to be considered for this role, you will possess the following skills and experience:
• Profound experience as a C# developer in the banking or insurance industry
• Background in financial instruments or risk management
• Experience implementing GUIs and knowledge of WPF
• Deep OOP and OOD experience
• Knowledge of AngularJS advantageous
• Good ORM knowhow (experience with Entity Framework desirable)
• Experience with MS SQL Server
• Background working according to Agile or SCRUM practices desirable
• Fluency in English
• You are a self starter and have the ability to pick new concepts up quickly
Are you interested to work in an international environment and leader in the field? Then apply now! We look forward to receiving your full application.
Contact person:Tim Williams