Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Regulatory & Compliance Specialist - Permanent, Zurich
Skills:Regulatory Affairs, Compliance, Banking
Required languages:English, German
About our client
Our client is one of the leading consulting companies across the globe. Since the founding of the company, it have dedicated their particular expertise to their clients’ central concerns. The Firm keeps a close eye on current market trends and embrace challenges. Thus they can easily apply their expertise in new areas and further strengthen their know-how.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is seeking a highly motivated individual to take on a challenging role in their Regulatory department.
This is a great opportunity to bring your proven knowledge and expertise to an organisation that offers a dynamic working environment.
• Advising and controlling clients regarding the implementation of the banking and financial regulations
• Improve strategic business decisions by clearly defining the associated risks and opportunities
• Solve broad issues of corporate governance, enterprise risk management and effective corporate compliance
• Involvement in various projects for diverse reputable clients within the banking field
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position within an international banking or consulting environment
• Good understanding of highly topical regulatory subjects
• University degree in Banking, Law or equivalent
• Open minded, communicative and team player
• Fluency in German and English
What’s on offer:
Our client offers a unique position with varied responsibilities and gives the opportunity to develop in different areas including Consulting, Compliance or Regulatory Affairs.
For further information, do not hesitate to contact Yuliya Olonetzky, Senior Researcher.
Contact person:Yuliya Olonetzky