Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Senior Manager M&A - Permanent, Zurich
Skills:Project Management, M&A, Consulting, CFA
Required languages:English, German
About our client
Our client is a large international advisory company.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is seeking a highly motivated individual to take on a challenging role in their M&A department.
This is a great opportunity to bring your proven knowledge and expertise to an organisation that offers a dynamic working environment.
• The full range of responsibilities to M&A at a Senior level
• Leading client meetings and pitches; and providing strategic advice and proposals
• Developing existing relationships and building new ones
• Making sure running projects are managed appropriately, with tasks delegated and reviewed where necessary
• Minimum 6 years of work experience in a similar position, preferably within the consulting environment or a large corporation
• Experience in reviewing juniors work models, valuations, and training, mentoring and pitch presentations
• Ability to run various M&A projects from beginning to
• CFA or another similar qualification is an advantage
• Natural leader with commitment and dedication to teamwork
• Fluency in English and German is a MUST, any additional language is an advantage
If you have all the above attributes please send your application today!
Contact person:Yuliya Olonetzky