Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Skills:Inventory, Demand Planning, Supply Chain
Required languages:English, German
About our client:
Our client is a well-established globally active trading company.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is seeking a Material/Demand Planner to join their expanding team in Zug.
- Responsible for the global inventory, demand and supply planning
- Defining and controlling an efficient supply chain process
- Optimising the inventory, the demand and logistics processes
- Issuing and overseeing sales and purchase documents
- Supporting the Traffic Manager
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience e.g. in logistics, supply chain or demand planning
- Previous experience working for a production company
- Experience in handling inventory, purchase, sales and logistics documents
- Experience with SAP (preferably SD or MM) and excellent Excel skills are mandatory
- Fluent German and English are mandatory
What’s on offer:
Our client offers a work place where your hard-work will be rewarded and where you will find opportunities to grow.
For further information, do not hesitate to contact
Nadja Espey, Researcher: +41 (0)58 268 1030
Contact person:Nadja Espey