Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Senior Legal & Compliance Counsel - Permanent, Zurich
Skills:Compliance, Legal, Asset Management
Required languages:English, German
About our client
Our client is a reputable private bank based in Zurich.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is seeking a highly motivated individual to take on a challenging role in their Legal & Compliance Asset Management department.
This is a great opportunity to bring your proven knowledge and expertise to an organisation that offers a dynamic working environment.
• Liaising with Bank’s Management regarding fund distribution –related issues
• Reviewing and negotiating Investment Management agreements for Europe
• Updating and implementing various business area policies, including control functions
• Collaborating with diverse departments of the bank regarding potential compliance requests and legal issues
• Performing other compliance-related tasks
• Master’s degree in Law or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years of experience as a Legal/Compliance Officer in the asset management industry or in a law firm with an asset management and investment funds focus
• Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Fluency in English and German is a must, Italian is a strong advantage
If you have all the above attributes please send your application today !
Contact person:Yuliya Olonetzky