Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Skills:Asset Management, Private Equity
On behalf of our client, an Asset Management company based in Zürich-City, Swisslinx is seeking a highly motivated individual to take on a challenging role within their Private Equity department.
This is a great opportunity to bring your proven knowledge and expertise to an organisation that offers a dynamic working environment.
Your duties will include but will not be limited to:
• Sourcing private equity secondary opportunities through interaction company’s broad network and intermediary community
• Screening investment opportunities and executing due diligence
• Working persistently towards sales and activity goals
• Acting as a liaison between portfolio managers and financial intermediaries
The successful candidate will hold the following skills/qualifications:
• Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in the field of private equity or investment banking
• Bachelor’s degree required (Master’s degree is a strong advantage)
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Excellent listening and profiling skills
• Motivated team player with strong interpersonal, organizational, time management and problem solving skills
If you have all the above attributes please send your application today!
Contact person:Yuliya Olonetzky